SharedLABS has an immediate need for two Sr. Salesforce Developers that can create new functions for CRM capabilities and experiences used by the associates within our client’s firm to interact with their clients. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the client base and deeply understand their associates. Be prepared to think strategically about enabling an amazing experience using Salesforce cloud ecosystem that enables the associates to meet their clients’ need at every turn…while tactically delivering said experience every day.
The Skills You Bring…
- Knowledgeable in standard functions/ modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Analytics Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with Force.com development platform and Marketing Cloud.
- Demonstrated experience of full Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, configuration, testing and deployment of Campaign Management capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience of Salesforce.com administration and end user security requirements
- Experience with large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces and data conversion
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile) and driving development platforms
- Proven experience in bridging the needs and pace across business and IT teams
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related major with a background in CRM development
- Masters in Computer Science or related major with background in CRM Development.
- Investment/financial services experience will be a plus.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) and/or Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401)
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and/or Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Deliver CRM solutions that leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platform
- Design and configure applications that leverage the Force.com development platform
- Lead the configuration of the modules built on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Assess business requirements, translate them into solutions (Salesforce platform) and lead the definition and communication of technical scope
- Be the internal subject matter expert on Salesforce Sales and Marketing platform and be the go-to person in communicating the appropriateness of Salesforce solution options both from a technical and business perspective
- Drive continuous improvement of implemented solutions. Simplify and modernize solutions and services by planning standardized interfaces, removing redundancies, improving efficiencies, sharing feature / functionality context across multiple business lines, solutions and business needs
- Work with speed and urgency in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies with a goal of defining canonical solution models that maximize reuse and ensure team velocity.