SharedLABS is a global software and technology services company providing a broad range of software, digital, cloud, and security services to both commercial and government clients which enable businesses to innovate and compete in today’s competitive marketplaces. A respected partner to many of the largest technology companies in the world, SharedLABS creates, supports, implements, and manages the software, infrastructure, and e-commerce systems which drive today’s digital world.
WE DON’T JUST GIVE MILITARY VETERANS PREFERENCE, WE GIVE THEM DEFERENCE!
SharedLABS is searching for an Information Technology (IT) Managed Services Sales Leader. Our Managed Services Sales Leader is responsible for selling the full portfolio of IT Managed Services offerings to an assigned group of clients. This includes the sale full IT Outsourcing as well as packaged IT Managed Services including Application Management solutions, NOC/Monitoring solutions, Help Desk solutions and Field Services solutions. The portfolio will continue to expand to meet client needs and will complement SharedLABS’ fundamental role as the premier provider of innovative and market leading solutions to all markets. This individual will grow, develop, and manage SharedLABS’ clients. They will work with these clients to create and maintain long-term client relationships. A critical success factor will be to ensure client and satisfaction with SharedLABS offerings. Responsibilities will include generating new business with current clients through alignment plans that utilize the various matrix organizations within SharedLABS (Client Alignment, Client Development, Demand Generation, Marketing, Consulting, Other). Collectively, the organization’s goal is to ensure clients gain full leverage from the broad and deep portfolio SharedLABS offers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships.
- Accountable for SharedLABS’ IT Managed Services Sales Executive targets including total booking dollars and annual booking dollars using market knowledge of Managed Services value propositions.
- Cultivate relationships that include C-Level leaders (CIOs, IT Directors, etc.) and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships.
- Meet with clients and established alignment plan parameters to build and nurture the relationship and assist in identifying further opportunities.
- Comprehends and effectively communicates SharedLABS’ overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings and how they relate to provide total client value.
- Leverages cross SharedLABS’ solutions and market knowledge to create lasting client relationships.
- Generating new Managed IT Services opportunities from existing client base.
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations.
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota.
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Generates qualified leads.
- Information Technology Sales Experience (preferably IT Managed Services)
- 4 or more years of experience selling enterprise solutions
- Demonstrable success in leading and managing significant account growth
- Experience working with service organizations giving guidance in IT investment strategy, benchmarking, and managed services value propositions
- Experience working in a matrix sales organization
- Passion for developing, growing, and sustaining relationships with clients
- Professional certifications are advantageous
- Knowledge of Sales Methodology and Pipeline stages
- Knowledge of Major IT Investment categories and multi-year investment models
- Strategic Selling skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
SharedLABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SharedLABS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SharedLABS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or regulations in the locations where we operate. SharedLABS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SharedLABS encourages applicants of all ages.