SharedLABS is a global software and technology services company providing a broad range of software, digital, cloud, and security services to both commercial and government clients which enable businesses to innovate and compete in today’s competitive marketplaces. A respected partner to many of the largest technology companies in the world, SharedLABS creates, supports, implements, and manages the software, infrastructure, and e-commerce systems which drive today’s digital world.
SharedLABS is searching for a Senior IT Staffing and Consulting Sales Managers for our Dallas Office to service existing customers and develop new business in both the Dallas metro area and nationwide.
WE DON’T JUST GIVE MILITARY VETERANS PREFERENCE, WE GIVE THEM DEFERENCE!
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of account management experience in providing IT staffing services, must have strong understanding of the IT staffing business landscape with in-depth knowledge of the full life cycle of the staffing business, and a reputation for exceeding client expectations and building strong partnerships, with proficiency in calling for IT staffing and engaging in a staffing-selling dialogue.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Honorably Discharged Veterans of the Armed Forces of the United States are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in IT staffing business development/account management in the market.
- Strong existing Professional network is an asset.
- Prior relationships with Clients (CEO’s, VP, C-Level, CTO’s, CFO’s, Directors, Hiring Managers, Project Managers, and other decision-makers) with a consistent track record of placements with them.
- Previous experience selling to Fortune 500 clients is an asset
- Track record of exceeding annualized quota
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business, utilizing outbound cold calling, and following up on marketing leads.
- Identify, acquire, retain, and grow client base to meet strategic business objectives.
- Exhibit high initiative and willingness to go the distance to develop and grow client base.
- Regularly and consistently meet sales targets
- Keep informed of industry trends and changes, specifically in market/target clients
- Focus on revenue, client satisfaction, and profitability
- Successfully acquire new accounts consistently and sell IT staffing services
- Meet goals set by leadership for regular account calls and meetings
- Provide weekly status updates on account development, activity metrics, account challenges, and relevant information directed by leadership
- Fully engage and leverage field relationships to identify business opportunities and close business
- Ability to manage complex accounts and complex sales activities
- Ability to navigate through accounts and get to decision makers
- Ability to solution sell and involve others when needed to assist with selling/closing opportunities
SharedLABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SharedLABS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SharedLABS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or regulations in the locations where we operate. SharedLABS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SharedLABS encourages applicants of all ages