SharedLABS is a global technology company providing a broad range of software, digital, cloud, and security services to both commercial and government clients across many industry verticals including technology, digital media & entertainment, banking & insurance, payments, transportation, retail, and ecommerce sectors.
SharedLABS is seeking fully qualified candidates to support a broad range of roles including programmers, developers, consultants, and engineers, as well as QA, BA, PM positions across the country. To achieve success, you must be pro-active, have a can-do attitude, and be willing to attack open positions with vigor. You will be responsible for managing multiple roles across the U.S.
We’re looking for a dynamic, recruiter that is comfortable with proactively sourcing passive candidates, keeping candidates engaged through the recruitment process, and supporting the SharedLABS internal hiring process.
If you meet all the requirements listed below, we encourage you to apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience recruiting IT Professionals
- Strong understanding of IT terminology and processes
Ideal candidates will be hunter style recruiters who excel in PRO-ACTIVELY recruiting candidates. You should have 2+ years of experience recruiting IT Professionals in a fast-paced environment
The Recruiter’s scope of work is extensive, you should possess a strong record of success in technical recruiting. You must have a demonstrated history of sourcing & placing multiple candidates simultaneously. This position requires; establishing strong relationships with candidates through phone calls & online meetings, interviewing & resume screening experience to ensure a candidate’s credentials match job requirements, experience building & maintaining a referral network to maintain pipeline. This position requires dynamic communication skills, a self-starter with a sense of urgency to be the best, every day
- Full life-cycle recruiting for multiple concurrent searches
- Aggressively sourcing, recruiting & qualifying candidates through all available channels: social media, cold calls, web searches, referrals etc.
- Managing candidates through a multi-stage evaluation process
- Maintain proper documentation at all times & diligently maintaining an online database of candidates & customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of Urgency & Pro-Active in your approach to the position
- Willingness to work until the job is complete
- Salary Negotiation & the ability to learn & sell the value proposition of SharedLABS to candidates
- A Professional Social Network presence
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
Additional duties include the following;
- Review and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions
- Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates “fit and technical competence
- Present career opportunities to qualified applicants
- Negotiate candidate’s contracts and terms of employment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with contract employees and assigned clients
- Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
SharedLABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SharedLABS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SharedLABS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or regulations in the locations where we operate. SharedLABS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SharedLABS encourages applicants of all ages.