SharedLABS is a software and technology services company providing a broad range of software, digital, cloud, and security services to both commercial and government clients across many industry verticals including technology, digital media & entertainment, banking & insurance, payments, transportation, retail, and ecommerce sectors.
WE DON’T JUST GIVE MILITARY VETERANS PREFERENCE, WE GIVE THEM DEFERENCE!
SharedLABS is currently seeking a full-time Business Development Specialist – Inside Sales Representative.
As our Inside Sales Representative, the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. In addition, you must have effective time management, attend networking events, and have a strong social presence online (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.). We cannot stress this enough: we are a digital agency, so you should know how to use social channels in addition to your strong networking skills. The ideal candidate will come armed with a portfolio that demonstrates readiness to get things done, and an incalculable level of resilience, demonstrating the ability to talk up all our services to anyone and everyone. We are the best agency a company could possibly use, the ideal candidate will know that, and take steps to fully understand all our services and become our biggest brand advocate.
- 3-5+ years of sales experience in the technology and marketing industry
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Develop new business for SharedLABS Digital
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and SharedLABS practice leader.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
SharedLABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SharedLABS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SharedLABS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or regulations in the locations where we operate. SharedLABS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SharedLABS encourages applicants of all ages.