SharedLABS is a global software and technology services company providing a broad range of software, digital, cloud, and security services to both commercial and government clients which enable businesses to innovate and compete in today’s competitive marketplaces. A respected partner to many of the largest technology companies in the world, SharedLABS creates, supports, implements, and manages the software, infrastructure, and e-commerce systems which drive today’s digital world.
WE DON’T JUST GIVE MILITARY VETERANS PREFERENCE, WE GIVE THEM DEFERENCE!
SharedLABS is searching for an Enterprise Software Sales Leader. Our Enterprise Software Sales Leader is responsible for selling the full portfolio of Custom Software and Application Development offerings to an assigned group of clients. This includes the sale of Custom Software and Application Development as well as uncovering additional client needs as they relate to additional SharedLABS service offerings. The portfolio will continue to expand to meet client needs and will complement SharedLABS fundamental role as the premier provider of innovative and market leading solutions to all markets. This individual will grow, develop, and manage SharedLABS’ clients. They will work with these clients to create and maintain long-term client relationships. A critical success factor will be to ensure client and satisfaction with SharedLABS offerings. Responsibilities will include generating new business with current clients through alignment plans that utilize the various matrix organizations within SharedLABS (Client Alignment, Client Development, Demand Generation, Marketing, Consulting, Other). Collectively, the organization’s goal is to ensure clients gain full leverage from the broad and deep portfolio SharedLABS offers.
- Enterprise Software Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Demonstrable success in leading and managing significant account growth
- 4 plus years of experience managing client relationships, happiness and success involving heavy technical leadership interactions (preferable App Dev/Maintenance)
- Experience working for a software vendor, orchestrating senior IT leadership collaboration and engagement
- An understanding of various programming languages, application development concepts, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), iterative and non-iterative development models are preferred
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface to senior levels members of an organization
- Ability to multitask and work independently toward stated business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships.
- Accountable for SharedLABS’ Enterprise Software Sales Executive targets including total booking dollars and annual booking dollars using market knowledge of Software and Application Development value propositions.
- Cultivate relationships that include C-Level leaders (CIOs, IT Directors, etc.) and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships.
- Meet with clients and established alignment plan parameters to build and nurture the relationship and assist in identifying further opportunities.
- Comprehends and effectively communicates SharedLABS’ overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings and how they relate to provide total client value.
- Leverages cross SharedLABS’ solutions and market knowledge to create lasting client relationships.
- Generating new Software and Application Development opportunities from existing client base.
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations.
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota.
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Generates qualified leads.
SharedLABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SharedLABS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SharedLABS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or regulations in the locations where we operate. SharedLABS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SharedLABS encourages applicants of all ages.