SharedLABS is a software and technology services company providing a broad range of software, digital, cloud, and security services to both commercial and government clients across many industry verticals including technology, digital media & entertainment, banking & insurance, payments, transportation, retail, and ecommerce sectors.
WE DON’T JUST GIVE MILITARY VETERANS PREFERENCE, WE GIVE THEM DEFERENCE!
SharedLABS is currently seeking a full-time Business Development Lead – Enterprise Sales
As our Enterprise Sales Business Development Leader, it is imperative that you are a people-person. You must possess an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit, as an overall positive demeanor is critical to your success when face-to-face with potential clients. In addition, you must have effective time management, attend networking events, and have a strong social presence online (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
We cannot stress this enough: we are a digital agency, so you should know how to use social channels in addition to your strong networking skills. Overall, this person is responsible for bringing new business to the company. We’re not targeting small businesses here, so the successful candidate will come armed with a portfolio that demonstrates readiness to get things done. The ideal candidate won’t be afraid to go after a big client or to talk up all our services to anyone and everyone. We are the best agency a company could possibly use, the ideal candidate will know that, and take steps to fully understand all our services and become our biggest brand advocate.
- 3-5+ years of sales experience in the technology and marketing industry
- Expertise in the following (if not all) areas is preferable:
- Digital Strategies
- Web Technologies
- Brand Development
- Develop new, enterprise business for SharedLABS Digital
- Maintain unreproachable levels of contact for our customers, serving as the primary point of contact
- Attend business and networking events, which often occur during the evening or on weekends.
- Maintaining outbound lead development
- Setting and keeping active appointments
- Handling a diverse range of sales activities
- Closing deals and performing potential follow-up sales
- Analyzing client objectives
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Working independently to produce results
- Setting and meeting quarterly sales goals
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
SharedLABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SharedLABS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SharedLABS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law or regulations in the locations where we operate. SharedLABS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SharedLABS encourages applicants of all ages.